All soft copies of assignments will need to be submitted through Turnitin software (available on Moodle) prior to final submission. Full training on this will be provided to students at Induction. Requests for late submission will be supported only in exceptional circumstances.
All submissions should include the IBAT College Dublin Cover Sheet available from reception or in the Student Portal.
TurnItIn Problems and Possible Solution
If you are having problems submitting your assignment or coursework using the TurnItIn service then it is advisable to check if you have a valid email address stored against your Moodle Account.
There can only be one primary email address, it cannot have a "/" or any other symbol to denote a separation between two or more email addresses.
To check if your email address is a valid one:
- Pick any of your Moodle Course Notes Pages (You will need to be in Moodle)
- Access Moodle Profile (Click the "Update Profile" link top right of Moodle Page)
- Ensure that there is a single valid email address
- Go to the end of the page and click "Update Profile" button
- Then try and submit your assignment again using TurnItIn service