Careers - Employers Resources
Welcome to Employers Resources
IBAT College Dublin has over 2,000 students including undergraduate, postgraduate, and part time students. The primary mission of our Careers Portal is to support students and recent graduates in developing and implementing successful career plans, and to facilitate the recruitment process for both students and employers. Our students graduate in a wide range of disciplines including Management, Business, Accountancy, IT and Law.
Why not raise your Company Profile on Campus
A member of our staff would be delighted to speak to you personally either over the phone or in person, to discuss how you can raise your company profile on campus or help with any other requirements you may have! Just email us at:
What are the advantages of raising my company profile on campus?
- You can raise awareness of your company and its products/services with future affluent and influential consumers
- Build longer term relationships with the college as a source of research and staff development or collaboration
- Ensure that recruitment efforts are targeted directly at specific student groups.
The Job Portal allows employers to post jobs or internships for FREE which can then be accessed by all IBAT Students. It's easy to advertise your vacancy with us and what's more:
- It's free
- It can be accessed by all our registered under- and post-graduates
- Alumni also have access to this page
- It can be for a permanent or a temporary (eg an internship) role
- It's automated and tracked
Register Here to Advertise your vacancy