Checklist For Examinations
- Check your examination timetable on your portal page prior to starting your examinations to ensure that you are certain of all dates, times and venues.
- Ensure you are familiar with the Colleges's examination regulations
- You are required to bring your current student identification card to all examinations.
- Reference your seat number outside the exam centre before entering the room. (You are NOT required to sign the list displayed outside the venue.) You will receive a different seat number for each exam. Please ensure that you sit in the correct seat.
- Some items not permitted in the examination centres:
- Mobile phones
- Text storing or programmable calculators
- Notes/books of any kind (unless expressly approved)
- Pencil cases
- Paper, log tables, statistic tables, graph paper, formula (all supplied by the invigilator)
- Food and drink
(Please refer to the Examination Regulations for comprehensive guidance regarding this)
- When you receive the examination paper, check the paper to ensure that you have been given the correct paper.
- Ensure that all the details are completed on the front of your answer booklet before returning it to the invigilator.
- If you have any queries during the examination, if you have forgotten an item of stationery or are feeling unwell you can discuss these issues with one of the invigilators.